View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Help me pick my first hookah please :)

Originally Posted by fatdom22 View Post
ok, out of the 4 you have listed i would stay away from the Aladdin for sure. secondly the KM you picked out is one of the mini KM hookahs, i have not personally handled one but i have heard they are of much lesser quality than most KM's i could be wrong i am no expert. The mya QT is a great little hookah i own one and it smokes fantastically. In your situation id go with the Nammor azizi as it comes with the nammor hose you already intended on purchasing, 2 of my friends have the exact hookah, and 1 other has a different nammor hookah and they all smoke great, they arent KM's but they definitely get the job done and are a great price for what you get.
see i was bou tto say go for the aladdin too!! its nice looking and the base isnt as narrow as a coupl eof the others!you dont want a base thats too narrow from what i heard the smoke cloud is smaller and it starts tasteing funny if you don tclean i teverytime you use it!! i have a 26 inch with a bigger base that all of these AND only gotta clean it every 4 -5 uses!