View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Elite Member Section Added ... Private Forum

I would like to bring to the attention of the Elite Members that there has been a section added to the forum, that is only accessible by Elite Members!

Currently I have only added a Comments, Suggestions and Requests section in the Elite Members Forum. We could really use your help with figuring out all the special privileges for the "Elite Members" of the Hookah Pro Community that may or may not be possible.

I would like to add some other areas in there for you as well, so let me know what you might like to see. Hence why there is a section for you to post your (Elite Member) comments, suggestions and requests.

... any Comments or Suggestions not related to "Elite Members" should be posted in the other Comments and Suggestions forum that is open to all Hookah Pro Members.

Thank You!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!