View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Deleted Per User Request
Default News on the Coco Nara Shape!

Master Detective King Nick has done some information hunting for you guys...

This is from KATE at In regards to the new Coal shape.

"Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and I want you to know that I do understand your concerns. I would also like to apologize for the bad experience you had with our Coco Nara Charcoal. This shape was a huge success in the Middle East so we decided to introduce it to the US market. However, we found that because of different hookah shapes and standards used in the US, the new coals were not conducive to the same enjoyable smoking experience as our previous version of the coals. Due to other feedback like yours, as well as my own personal experience, we have decided to go back to our old design. We have recently received limited quantities of the “old” Coco Nara shape charcoal that you are used to; and if you place your order on our website,, I will personally see to it that you receive them… and a some free CocoTips. You may send me an email letting me know you’ve placed your order, or I will look for it by your name, Nick *LAST NAME*, correct? Again, I want to thank you for your feedback and for your loyalty to Coco Nara. We look forward to your continued business. Please feel free to contact me any time if you have any questions or concerns."

So there you have it, looks like we will be getting the good ones back after all.