View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2010, 03:56 AM
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 265
Default Re: just tried the starbuzz..

Originally Posted by Victor3231 View Post
yea i wait for them to quickly light up. im going to order nats soon. but i need to find the little portable electric stoves i hear everyone talk about..! oh well..! i think it was CO poisoning since i had a major headache, some deafness, as well as some pretty bad nausea..! :/
deafness O_O that sounds worrisome.

The headache and nausea are VERY typical of CO poisoning. Quicklights tend to cause this with me a lot more then nats. If you have a natural gas range, you can heat up nats/quicklights also.
Reply With Quote