View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12
Default Re: Going to the USA

you're allowed to import 250 gr without paying anything, if you take more with you, you have to report it to the customs and you will have to pay like 120 % fee's...(import, taxes, customs..) at least that's how they do it in belgium
Reply With Quote