View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: Disappointed, what do i do?

Final Update: Sweet! So the real Pahronie stem just came in. I'm at work so will have to post pictures up later on tonight when i smoke it. Maybe even try to do a vid review. There is one minor dent on the hose port but the solder marks are minimal.

Since a few of you have asked, the vendor was HookahCompany, but like i said, they gave me the best customer service i've ever experienced with any company not just hookahs and they have a sweet selection of stuff so I'm completely comfortable using them again.

I called them late last Tuesday after I started this thread and it got here early this morning. They included a pre-paid FedEx return shipping label in the box with extra free grommets {should have asked for a free tray too - damn} so all i have to do is call FedEx for pick up.

So thanks to HC for taking ownership of the mishap and fixing it asap. Trust me, i looked online all over the place and no other vendor i found had all the hookah components i wanted for my ideal hookah in one site. Actually, they don't have vortex bowls which i also wanted to include, but they had the shallow KM bowls which i did want for this hookah.

So here's to happy smoking. and look for pics of my baby later on. I think i'll call this one "Hermes the III."