View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2008, 01:19 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: The Facts And Truth About Soex 100% Tobacco Free Herbal Hookah

Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
Hedonism always leads to serious problems and doubly so with the young so you are right about that. I favour being informed about the risk to yourself and others which is why I put up so much stuff about smoking research. As to smoking spent sugar cane the reality is that it is not herbal and no one has shown it's any less less risky then tobacco. Now i've shown more times then I wish to recall that the risks of tobacco smoking have been radically overstated and the second hand smoke stuff is total crap. Nonetheless, it is a substantial risk so smoke in moderation, avoid inhaling and follow the other things i've mentioned mentioned and above all read up on the matters of research methods i talk about.

Frankly Soex is for avoiding as the sessions it can give is at best mediocre. If you are going to take the risks associated with smoking stick with the good stuff.
he does have a point what is the difference from smoking a sugar cane from tobacco i think the reason is that tobacco has been in the world forever and people are able to research and review on it all the time and make some things fake to make people stop and they say that its bad for you but today in this world its all brain washing everything is bad for you i guess i heard that running is bad for your heart aint that some bull shit sorry for my french haha . But herbal smoking is kind of knew to the hookah world and give it a couple of years they will have the real truth of it then just its herbal and less riskier then tobacco .But on the real its your body your lungs smoke what you want but we all die someday but dont smoke too much cause you dont want that day any time soon believe me.
Pack Your Bowl. Coal Your Bowl. Smoke Your Bowl.