View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2008, 06:10 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Any European forumite ordered from America?

Originally Posted by Green_Jacket View Post
I'm from Manchester mate, where abouts in the UK are you from? I've ordered a 5 premium flavour package with some lemonwood coal from alfakheronline a few days ago, and i've made 2 orders from hookahcompany dot com. The first was a KM Blue caravan (arrived nice packaging with Eskandarani apple and a Big head etc...too bad i smashed the vase, was gutted), and the one im waitin for is the Blue KM Mash'al with a Blue KM hose and small funnel bowl. What i've noticed is if you order enough, and work it out, the shipping isnt expensive at all, its just if your ordering say one or two 250g tubs or something, btw if you're after anything just gimmie a PM i got a ton of stuff at home im willing to trade/sell that i've got from the middle-east.

Hey, I am from London. I placed a order from Hookahcompany recently, hope the customs people don't get me! I got the small phunnel, mod, one Tangiers and one laylinia, as well as lots of samplers. This is kinda like a test run, if it works, I will order alot more.