View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2008, 06:11 AM
Hookah Nut
Exclamation Pimp Your Hookah!

well i have been getting a ton of emails in the last couple of weeks and i am sorry that i have not been able to respond to them in a timely manner.

i would like to take this time to give you all an update on whats going on with me the move and the site....

The Move: well we are 80% fully moved in we have had a lot of delays from the city, construction, and inventory. it is truly difficult to for one person to juggle so many tasks... My partner is taking the final steps to release Hypnosis Tobacco. (For those of you that like buzz you will love it)

The Site: i have been working diligently day and night to bring it back on line. it truly is a long and tedious process of taking pics then cleaning them up.... as for a date of opening i am not sure at all when it will happen. i wanted to open up once the km container came in but thats not going to happen since the 1st of 3 are still in us customs. i am 90% done with the MZ pics.

Samples: for those of you that sent me your names and address i have not sent the samples yet... i am also sending you a new flavor to try as well....

AS for my self i will be going on a small trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on Tuesday. i need a little vacation.... hell Tiesto is going to be in Cancun on Thursday so that might be a little side trip for me as well..

I guess thats about it people.... i really don't know what else to say...

oh yeah if you guys want to have a meet up in So Cal.. i can arrange something for you all. if you want to do it at a lounge... let me know i have intimate connections with all owners lol heck come down to Fusion Cafe if you want i'm always there... whether siting smoking or just running the show...