View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:14 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: My dream hookah:

I love seeing this thread pop up again and think about how my answer has evolved since the last time I remember this thread.
I'd like to have an older AF Large Solid when they were more solid brass. In an ideal world this AF would have gold etching lining the trays(both top and bottom) similar to the KM Etched trays( The base would be a custom commissioned locally blown glass base with a traditional retticello( Note the individual air traps between the cane. Linework would be done with black cane on dichrotic glass. Matching Crown Classic glass bowl with faceting cut along the outer rim of the bowl. A matching faux retticello(since the air traps are so hard to duplicate with the skills available to flameworkers) again on dichrotic glass done on a "Wand" style mouthpiece with a sherlock bend and a flattened tip with a very narrow flat opening that restricts the draw a little bit.
Camel skin hose with a wrapped handle similar to the KM Rainbow hoses, but overlayed with a simple black criss-crossed pattern(to match the rest of the the glass. Preferably pre-ghosted with traditional tobaccos.

36" Al Falkher Solid - 36" KM Copper Heart Two Hose - 22" Temsah Mini-Wheat(a.k.a. Golden Nugget)