View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2010, 10:06 AM
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2
Default Co poisoning? allergic to shisha? Help!

Ok so posted last night. After smokeing my first hookah I got sick, I assumed it was the quick lights (gden coal my first time using them) the shisha smell is gone but this strong fume smell is still in my room after wring it out over night. It still gives me a headache and nausia, I don't think it's the shisha, I've smoked it before(starbuzz sweet melon). It smells like nail polish remover mixed with shisha. Also I woke up with small bumps I normally get as a minor allergic reaction to medication. I have eaten and drank water like the other fourm post say but I'm still sick. Some one help?
Reply With Quote