View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Sambooka's Avatar
Status: Offline
Sambooka Jr.

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 13,856
Default Re: Success of the Mya "Pimp" Hookah

I hate this hookah, I think it is tacky, and my opinions match those of sammmns! I estimate that 20% of people will use it as a hookah for smoking shisha, and the other 80% will use it for something else. It is a step backwards on bringing traditional hookah into the positive light of society.

Who would come up with this design, and what group of people with any degree of marketing knowledge would approve this design for production.
...This hookah is like a bad used car lot commercial, developed and composed by an uneducated marketing company or by MYA themselves...either way, it is stupidity of the highest degree!

Just my .02 cents!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!
Reply With Quote