Originally Posted by JillyIsJustKidding
Sounds like you got carbon monoxide poisoning. Most likely, they were using shitty coals or they didn't fully light them all the way...ORRRR you were taking too many hits in a short amount of time.
I doubt it was acute CO poisoning, you don't take that kinda thing standing up. It will give you a nasty headache but it is way more toxic than that. Coupled with the fact that he said he felt really nauseous I'd say he was describing nicotine overdose. That will definately make you feel sick, just like the classic "fatherly" thing to do after catching his son smoking is to force him to smoke the whole pack, smoking a good couple of bowls of tobacco will make you feel pretty bad too.