View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2008, 09:14 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Rob87 (aka fitbikeco2002) has been permanently banned!

Originally Posted by daedra View Post
yup, definitely good to read those links. if i had read them yesterday afternoon i wouldnt have even entered. actually, im in a way glad stickam is gone. it was fun at times but the stuff it created, not good at all.

i want to have a community where we are all friends, who dont try to mess with each other, know the rules, help one another, and form strong friendships.
Very well worded! I think that is what the overall majority wants ... we will get there .. we are pretty daymn close now!

"sometimes ya gotta clean out the garage every once in a while to remove the useless junk taking up valuable space and then change the way you do things so you don't accumulate useless junk as quickly in the future"
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!