View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to ghostofdavid Send a message via MSN to ghostofdavid Send a message via Yahoo to ghostofdavid
Default Re: Official Hookah Stash Picture Thread

The house is a two bedroom house built in 1928. I knew the lady that lived in it all my life (and hers). She was a friend of the family and recently died. Her niece (who is the same age as my parents, mid to late 50s) wants to get rid of it but sell it to someone who she know will take care of it. It has a fully finished basement and a separate enclosed garage out back. It sits on just a little shy of an acre of land and also has the original incinerator in the backyard for recycling 1950 style. It is small, but looks very hobbit like. The front door is arched and has a witch-hat style lantern above it. It is a cute house and Christina loved it. I just wish it was out in the country so I could shoot my guns!

I'll see if I can take some pictures of it and show you guys. It really is cute. Very small, but cute. The basement would be my own private hookah lounge and everyone is invited. :P