Thread: broken stem
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2008, 12:27 PM
LilBrad
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to LilBrad
Default broken stem

well, about a week ago the part of my stem that goes into the base of my hookah broke off and has been out of commission. i emailed hookah-shisha about it and never got a response. so today, i thought i would try out their live help and this is the conversation i had with them.

[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Welcome to Hookah & Shisha Central, a customer service representative will be with you shortly...[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]You are now chatting with a Hookah & Shisha Central customer service represenative.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Hookah and Shisha Central: Welcome to The Hookah and Shisha Central and our online chat service, how may I help you?[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]you: i ordered a 19 inch 2 hose ebony from you guys on the 19th of march. just last week while i was smoking out of it, the bottom part of the stem that goes into the vase fell of. and i was wondering if this is a common thing with your hookahs or what?[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Hookah and Shisha Central: no, it's not common at all... did you email about this problem?[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]you: yea, but i haven't received a response.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Hookah and Shisha Central: okay, yes... sorry we have not written back yet... i actually had an email half-composed to you last night that didn't get finished because it got really busy... [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Hookah and Shisha Central: i'd like to just get a picture of that so I can determine the nature of the problem... is it possible for you to email a quick snapshot?[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Hookah and Shisha Central: i'd like to determine if the whole shaft needs to be replaced, or if there is another alternative[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]you: yea i can do that.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Hookah and Shisha Central: that would be excellent[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Hookah and Shisha Central: i can get whatever needs to be replaced out to you today[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]you: alright, thank you. i will take a picture real quick and email it to you.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Hookah and Shisha Central: excellent... thank you[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Hookah and Shisha Central: i'll look for that and email you back as soon as I get it... just to let you know what's happening[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]you: thank you very much for your help[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Hookah and Shisha Central: sure thing![/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Hookah and Shisha Central: happy to help[/FONT]

so, i'd say i'm pretty pleased so far with how they are handling it. i just emailed them the pic and am waiting for them to get back to me. kudos to hookah-shisha on good customer service.