Thread: broken stem
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to LilBrad
Default Re: broken stem

update: kyle at HS got back to me in a timely manner and is sending out the piece i need today. i'm very impressed. here's the convo we had after i sent him the pic. start at the bottom to read it from the beginning.

Hey Brad,
Thanks very much for getting back to me so quickly. I'll go ahead and get you a new downstem out today. I'm just going to put it in the mail, so it will possibly be there by Saturday, instead of waiting for UPS, which would probably put it there on Monday or later. Unfortunately, there will not be a tracking number for you, but I'll make sure it goes out today.

Thanks also for your kind words about our service, and for posting your thoughts on Hookah Pro. We definitely strive for a high level of customer service and it's always great when someone takes the time to share their thoughts.

If you have any other questions, or if there is anything else I can do to help, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks again and have a great day!

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 1:56 PM, <> wrote:
I'm sorry about that, i probably should have included that little bit of information to begin with. the threaded receptor piece is still intact and working fine, the only problem is with the downstem itself.

once again, i want to thank you very much for your help. you guys have excellent customer service and it is very much appreciated. don't think that this won't go unnoticed, as i have already told everybody on the hookahpro forum how helpful you have been.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 1:08 pm
Subject: Re: broken ebony stem

Hey Brad,
Thanks very much for the picture. I have one question for you - can you verify that the only issue is with the downstem? I need to know if the threaded receptor piece on the actual shaft is still intact. If it is, I will only need to mail you a new downstem, which will be quick and easy. If the actual shaft is damaged, I will want to get that back from you and send you a new one.

Please just let me know and I'll get on this ASAP.