View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: session with boomhauer

Originally Posted by PerznPerversion View Post
Its as if were in some kind of hookah nazi forum now, you avoid logic and you still fail to take down the stickam chat. anyone inside the chat can just use a different name and not get banned here =-O. You will never be able to control who uses the hookah pro name, how does it feel having no control . The only way you think you can regain control is by enforcing a bullshit rule on the real hookah pro domain. w/e, ill do whatever the fuck i want outside of this site. Go ahead and ban me if you must but the stickam chat is still running and you guys dont accomplish the one thing you wanted to accomplish good day
We used logic, I tried reasoning numerous times .. I went to bat for people in that room numerous times .. you have nooo idea!

You seem like you are just here to cause trouble ... I thought we were past that!? Seriously!?

And we may not accomplish the one thing we wanted to accomplish. But in the process I guess we will remove the people that have to desire to be part of this community.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!