View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via MSN to daedra
Default Re: just sampled 2 af flavors

Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
Yeah I agree with trying new flavors, you never know what you may like! I got "talked into" buying AF Grape, and ohhh I am glad I tried it! You just never know what you are going to like!?

And for those of you afraid to try double apple, when you get bored and want to try something different, try a little 50gm pack of the Nakhla Double Apple ... you may love it!? I do now, and didn't the first time I tried it a long time ago.
when i went to ******* hookah, i bought 250g of nakhla double apple. john thought it was a blast from the past - which it is! its one of those flavors that mostly everyone started smoking, but didnt really enjoy it until years later they are like, "mmm i want that again!", partly i think because of nostalgia. if it wasnt for those memories, years back, when this lebanese girl Farah would come over and prepare hookah for me, i probably wouldnt be craving nakhla double apple. the moment i smoke it i feel like im living back then when hookah was so new to me, and her boobs were so nice.