View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via MSN to daedra
Default Re: RIP stargate story

Originally Posted by NazarHookah View Post
this truly makes me sad
i used it ALOT! so i was pretty sad when the acrylic finally gave out. there are some things im going to miss about it, for fucks sake, the thing got me laid with 2 different women! MULTIPLE TIMES! so yea, im going to miss it.

as for the KM i got today, i can see why people like it, it smokes great! but when it comes to looks, the stargate is one sexy beast , i mean come on, it got me laid with 2 different women! MULTIPLE TIMES!

overall, there are great things about them both. and i want to thank you mahir for selling me my stargate, i took good care of it but this was something i couldnt have prevented. i can see why they've made the new stargates with glass instead of acrylic. everytime you unscrew the base, before cleaning, or to put water in, it would slowly strip the threading. not sure why taqseem didnt see this problem.

Originally Posted by mrMojoRisin View Post
Wait, is Bilal open again??!! I've been waiting forever! I need a new hookah and I finally have spare cash!
the store is open - or at least i think it was open, there was another customer there when i went. but as for the site, billy is still working on that.

Last edited by daedra; April 18th, 2008 at 02:08 AM.