View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2008, 03:22 AM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via MSN to daedra
Default Re: RIP stargate story

Originally Posted by ************* View Post
daedra, just listen to the other posts, it sounds like it's not dead just yet. i have owned at least 20 hookahs. almost none go bad (unless you break the stem) just rig it like mentioned above. most good quality hookahs last years, the only problem we all have here is that we always want another newer one (like women in your case daedra!) don't toss this one just yet, work through. you are free to buy all the hookahs you want but don't be quick to discard what you have, keep it a part of your collection even if it isn't your favorate anymore. who here thinks daedra needs to have his own harem?
i think maybe i should keep it - but space here is so limited. although taping it up does sound good, i dealt with that in the past when my nammor wouldnt stay in the hose port, it worked but man that was a hassel to deal with.

slowly adjusting to the KM pear, its bigger than the stargate which is nice, and it does hit very well, not entirely different but it does hit very well. i'd gladly pay more for this KM that what i got it for.