Re: warning for natural coals
They were Al Ajdad coals and we were smoking downstairs till 1. The monoxide alarm is upstairs by my bed and I live in a loft. I lit the coals like I always do on the stove and this is the first time we have had a problem. Not sure why but the guys from the fire dept. say that they have had this issue before. Quicklights may be more dangerous but I just don't want this to happen to anyone else so I thought I would post it for people to be aware of it. Believe it or not it happened.