View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Default Re: Getting Ahold of Billy....

14 F-Bombs will get you a ban http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239 Read rule #1 you have been warned. I understand you were trying to make a point but there are plenty of effective ways to make that point. Way to edit the post Dunkel, thanks for taking care of it.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSilk View Post
Nah, I'm not bitching, just overly excited. If I was bitching it would have been different, for example...

"Ok, i f%$^ing won this f%^&ing shit and all i f%$^ing wanted was my f%^$ing shit at the time i f^%&ing want it. Actually, it's been a week so just f^%& it, i don't even want it anymore. I hear QT's suck ball-sack anyway so you all can suck my d^%& cause i rather buy one than f%^&ing wait so damn long. F%^&. I go through all that work and i don't f%$^ing get any one damn f^%&ing thing in f%^&$ng return what the f^&% is this. I'm getting jipped! You are ripping me off! Do i have to pay for f%^&ing shipping too? Jesus F^&*ing Christ!"

Yet i didn't say anything like that. I'm sure any other one of you would be excited with a free hookah as well! And i have expressed my gratitude time after time. My friend and i love smoking from the Smaller Myas, and i sold my old one.