Thread: Mutiny!
View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Mutiny!

hahahahahahaha! Pretty funny thread! Yeah I had a hard time getting logged back in, said I was banned "per vote of members...??" Thanks for the love! lol

... and I don't care what anybody says, speedos are cool! hahahahaha, and Borat's mankini is even cooler!

I looked for hookah stuff on vacation, but that was hard to find, but I did end up getting a three burner torch for my cigars.

Weather was great, food was great, and we did a lot of cool things! I am bummed I didn't get a waterproof case for my camera when we went scuba diving in Cozumel, I am going to invest in one for sure now, cuz there was a lot of cool stuff to see in the blue at Cozumel. We went to the Beach in Grand Caymans, Zip Lined 90ft in the trees in Belize and hung out at the beach in Roatan. It was a much needed break ... but actually glad to be back, I miss ya all!

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!