View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to Redneckwoman688 Send a message via Yahoo to Redneckwoman688 Send a message via Skype™ to Redneckwoman688
Default Re: Old fashioned packaging

Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
I think I meet the Shisha Nazi on another trip to Tyre about 3 years back. I went into a shop that had Najd in the title and it was owned by some grumpy Saudi guy. I heard he had great stuff and waited for about a hour to get into his shop. The owner asked some guy in line what sort of coals he uses and the guy said “Torch” (a quick light) and the owner yelled at him and told him to come back when he learned to smoke. Another guy in line was told to leave when he said he wanted something light and fruit tasting and the owner said “fruit is for children not smoking stay out of my shop”. The owner told a third customer that if didn’t like some brand he carries he had no sense and “should smoke nakhla with donkeys” or something to that effect.

The shop carried mostly jurak and black style shisha.

WOW!!!I would've been cracking up at that if I was standing there listening to the owner throw people out. That is so funny. He definitely was a "My way or the highway" kind of man lol...