View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2008, 12:37 AM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend
Default How to smoke Desi Murli

Since some of you guys have shown an interest in this shisha I’ve written a little guide to smoking it. My article on smoking old fashioned black shisha here: needs to be changed as Indian stuff is a bit different. I use a small funnel with a mod for this shisha and I mix a 1/4 teaspoon of glycerine and honey with the amount that will fill the bowl. When you mix it be sure to have wet fingers. Pack the bowl as described in the article. After putting the foil on use a pin to get 4 or 5 holes in a line space the lines every 1/4" or so. Use 6 pieces of 3 kings to start and wait about two minutes before drawing on the hose.

This shisha will not produce as much smoke as you’re used to but the taste is excellent and very strong so forget about big clouds and deep inhales. Smoke as you would a cigar and take plenty of breaks while drinking a lot of water and eating some fruit as you would with any other shisha. Let the smoke drift up past your nose as you release it from your mouth to get the full taste.

Last edited by Dunkel; May 1st, 2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: To fix the hyperlink