View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:56 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: New to Hookahs & Need a Pipe Recommendation

Originally Posted by skydivemd View Post
Does one pipe vs. the other require a lot more user intervention/TLC to stay in good working order? Are there any questions or considerations I've just plain forgotten about?
I can help with this question :) which further explains my love for the Khalil Mamoons! There are less parts to clean and it is a straight tube down the middle of the stem, with no nooks and crannys!

I was washing my hookah last night and after over a year of use it looks as good as the day I bought it, is easy to clean, and provides an enjoyable smoke everytime I use it (Probably due to the fact that I take care of it and clean it after each use, so no flavors taint the stem or base)

You can check out my "How To Clean A Hookah" I use my Khalil Mamoon in the video, so you can see how easy it is to clean ... and the condition of my hookah after over a years use. - How To Clean A Hookah Part 1 - How To Clean A Hookah Part 2 - How to clean your hookah with beer!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!