View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2008, 08:21 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: THXs - A Message For Everyone!

Yeah, this is an old thread, but I like seeing it bumped! I think we should bump it every "year anniversary" ... good idea Ev4n! Hope to see ya bumping this thread next year!

Yes, I am very proud to be a part of this community. The people here are great, and it really has been built by the members. The member support has driven this to be a top notch hookah community! Hope to see everyones continued support and interest in this kick ass site!

It appears we are well on our way, because new members find us everyday! It has really picked up the last couple months, and should kick in a few more gears over the next couple months!

Keep up the support, and interest and we will continue to develop this community together, into the best hookah community on the net!

Cheers! My Good Friends!

... Holla on this thread if your a Hookah Pro Member and proud to be!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!