View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Hookah Newbie
Default Thanks to the great members of this board!

Hey all,

Just wanted to say that I have been very appreciative of the warm welcome I have received by all the members of this form and have been enjoying reading all the back articles and reviews. So here is a collective "Thanks Guys and Gals!" to all of you.

Thankfully, there seems to be a lot less "unmentionables" or "banned spawn-of-satan vendors" around here that seem to get way too much attention over at a similar hookah forum. Not that they don't exist around here, but from my point of view I'd hate to post an honest question involving one of 'em and get blasted for an innocent faux pas.

Eh, either way... I wanted to let everyone know that I have been enjoying my pretty new MZ Horas B "pseudo-hybrid" (ordered the MZ medium pharaohs from HC but there was a slight miscommunication - wound up getting the clear frosted base but mistakingly the Horas B stem). Well it works great, just looks different than the picture on the web site so I called HC and told them of the boo-boo. Wanted to say in their defense that they apologized and were VERY nice to deal with. They refunded my credit card back $10 to make amends for the mistake (and the unavailability of any pharaohs stems to send in replacement).

OK, before this post get too long, I'll just start a new thread for a couple of other questions.

Thanks yous guys and gals.