View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: About to place an order with HS

Originally Posted by Cj Two A View Post
Shishaholic asked some questions that I had to go take pictures for, but I'll edit that in after lunch. Thanks Sambooka for having a forum where we can do reviews like this, and answer/ask questions, instead of blindly going, "oh that looks purty ill buy that" and being screwed.
That is one of the MAIN reasons of this site, to have unbiased reviews from hookah smokers .. so people can get honest reviews from real members! That is why I am trying to get the review section bumped up! so we can have other opinions on products we have interest in. and base our decision off what others think ... if we want someone else's opinion, you can take an opinion or leave it, your choice, but at least they are there for ya
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!