Thread: BIG mistake!
View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2008, 05:24 PM
daedra's Avatar
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 1,108
Send a message via MSN to daedra
Default BIG mistake!

i got home 30 minutes ago and started setting up my hookah. but i had this idea to light my exoticas in the microwave, that was a huge mistake! my microwave started doing some really weird stuff and now its broken and it didnt even light my exoticas. i think there should be a warning on the box.
Reply With Quote