Originally Posted by Trevinator
But I decided to try it out and I noticed the grommet is either way to stiff and hasn't been broken in yet or it's way to big because it was so hard to push the stem into the base because of the grommet. I'm going to buy a smaller one tomorrow before work and try it out along with some coals because I'm out.
I have the same prob with my KM..even if I put water on the grommet...still doesn't work
What I did was CAREFULLY cut around the edges with a knife and its way better now. I noticed that if you grab from the middle to the top of the stem, its easier to get the stem out of the base.