Thread: SheeCool Hookah
View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: SheeCool Hookah

Originally Posted by phatpride1 View Post
I got one for you Sam, does the middle of the steam lite up that is what i wanted to know? It looked sick with the red base and i was just wondering about that.
No, the middle doesn't lit up, but still a cool looking hookah you could throw an LED in the base, that would be cool If youa re into that kinda thing ...

Originally Posted by kruset View Post
Its about time somebody puts that together, does it look pretty tough, or pretty breakable? and is it just the base or is there a whole hookah that you gotta buy?
Seems to be pretty well put together, it was not hard to clean, and the plastic seems durable. I wouldn't want to drop any base though, plastic or not!

******* Hookah carries the whole hookah, it comes with the base, stem, grommets, bowl, tongs, hoses, autoseal system, insulator cover, etc ...

Originally Posted by Sport City View Post
Now thats a kickass vase. I have some beer mugs like that and they're my favorite ones to use. I'm definatly going to look into purchasing one of those. That thing looks huge.
Yeah the base is a cool concept! JUST like those beer mugs, and there is a good amount of space between the two bases, making a lot of room for the liquid in-between them. Was ice for my entire 1 hr session .. and then when I was cleaning it, and poured the water out, it was ice cold! and the base was still icy!

Definitely check em' out from John if you got the extra cash and are looking to try something different.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!