Thread: BIG mistake!
View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Scoop's Avatar
Status: Offline
Hookah Guru
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: the City of Angels
Posts: 2,752
Default Re: BIG mistake!

Originally Posted by Cj Two A View Post
Um. No?
And... if you broke a microwave doing it the first time... I'm curious why you would go buy a $440 one and do it again? (you could buy a really nice hookah instead)

Just buy a $15 plug-in coil stove and set the coals on that. It takes less than 10 mins, and you don't break anything. and you dont have to turn the stove off, I leave mine on the entire time I'm smoking in case I need new coals...

I'm sorry you broke your microwave man, that really does suck, but I'm kinda with wolfstar on this one.. :/
the perfect summary of my thoughts scattered through the thread
Reply With Quote