1) How do you get those heavy smoke clouds (methods or brands)
2) What brand has a very rich flavor and a good smoke?
3) screens or foil?
4) any other advice a noob needs to know?
1. Read the reviews for the smoke, I also hear a small amount of milk in the base works too but I have not tried that.
2. Again the reviews are valuable but it comes down to personal preference. So far my faves have to be Romman, Nakhla, and Layalina.
3. Both work but I prefer foil. I have a bunch of screens but I just cant get the hang of them, I always burn the shisha. I personally have more control over the heat management with foil.
4. Relax, have fun, experiment, and read/post on forums without fear of being a noob. We all were there and there are no dumb questions. We are just a nice community of Hookahtiers with common interests
BTW Welcome to the forums!