View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2007, 08:59 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: What do you use? - coals

I am going to update my coal preferences...

Well, I use the Japanese Coals, I am currently using the brand "Easy-Lite Hookah Coal", but I did find a certain brand of Japanese Coals made by Hookahology, that came HIGHLY recommended by KorNKitten. I got two boxes but haven't tried them yet. I can't wait to try them! (I will post a review)

I also just ordered some Diamente Finger Coals, I got 4 Bags, they came highly recommended by Sammn, and many other people.

I also keep some Golden Quick Lights on hand, and still have a couple rolls that I carry around with me when I bring my hookah to a friends house. They are easy to light, if I need to use them instead of my finger or japanese coals.

I am thinking of trying 3 Kings, in comparison to the Golden Quick Lights!?

I also have some Smiley's Coconut Coals, and they aren't to bad. I have had pretty good results with them, with good monitoring. I would like to find some more Coconut coals online, in other brands?

Over all, at home I like to use the finger coals, and japanese coals. My top two brands are the Diamente Fingers (I am presuming they will be my favorites) and the Hookahology (Again, I am guessing on them being my new favorites)
For quick lights, I like either Goldens so far. But I only have those as backups. and am still considering the 3 Kings to try in comparison.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!