View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2008, 01:52 AM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via MSN to larrypzlast
Default Re: New posters/members increasing?

Originally Posted by Magikwyrkz4u View Post
I just wanted to add my two cents too....I have recently signed on after finding this website through John at ******* Hookah I believe. To-date, I have never found such a warm, welcoming and knowlegeable group of people the hookah world. In the last few weeks, my knowledge of hookah has grown expotentially...(is that a word )...Anyway, I just want to thank all you "long term" members for your generosity in giving me a better education of the hookah world. It is very much appreciated.....once again thanks....
I don't consider myself to be a long term member, but I might go out on a limb and speak on their behalf! You are part of the community here at hookah pro, and the way i see it, we are basically are own family! I don't even feel uncomfortable on the site. I feel like I can go and talk to anyone on here like I know them in real life and that is a beautiful thing, especially with an online community. I try to help members the best I can with the knowledge I gained on this website as well. You are always welcome