Re: A few maybe not so simple questions ?!?
1) AF Golden is good. I haven't tried a lot of AF in the last year or so
2) Razan / Nammor are awesome. Just be careful and avoid forcing it into the hose ports and pulling them out too much. The glue isn't the strongest and i've had a leak in 1 hose (which i glued together)
3) Phunnel, 100%. I refuse to use anything else, makes the stem sooo much easier to clean
4) exoticas are very good coals. I am using them now
5) I drilled holes in my hookah that i wanted to have a defuser.