View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Some Exciting NEWS .. for Elite Members!!

Hey Elite Members ... Surprise!!!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled posting for some exciting news!

Elite Members, you have a package coming ... and Christmas is coming early for you! So Enjoy It!

... I am not going to tell you what is in the package, because the fun is opening the unknown gift! I am sure you will find it to be a nice little surprise!

... this give-away is sponsored by

Just know a couple of important things about this package:
1. This package was inspired as gratitude for your contribution to this community and donation towards the upkeep of Hookah Pro! Your donations really make the difference in helping to build this community. Sincere THANKS for your continued support! Some of you have even donated twice, and I want to extend a big thanks to you for your faith in this community.
2. This package is sponsored by Jonathan from / ... Big THANKS to Jonathan for sponsoring this give-away! Be sure to thank Jonathan for his contribution towards this give-away.
3. It would be very respectful and much appreciated if you all did some reviews on the products in your package AND on the vendor as well. You are not required to, but it would be appreciated if you did!

So again, Thank You to all the Elite Members and ENJOY your package ...

... this offer is only for Elite Members as of 19/May/08
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!