View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2008, 10:00 PM
Hookah Newbie
Send a message via AIM to mdl
Default Re: Tangiers this Tangiers that....

No I'm not Eric but I do work there so I guess you could say I'm a regular at the lounge. I should have mentioned that in my post. I'm not here to push any product either so there's no need to worry, nor do I speak on the behalf of Tangiers Tobacco. I frequent a lot of forums (mainly automotive and hookah) and always like to read what people are saying about things. I like to find out what problems people are having along with their success. I've lurked here for a while and hadn't posted until today when I read about frustrations people were having. I try to help people as much as I can via the internet and, like Eric, I always welcome people to meet up and help them with any problems they may have. This is something I do on my free time for my self interest so if I don't respond right away I will eventually.

Sambooka - my suggestion would be to give Eric a call back when you get a free moment and tell him that you tried what he suggested. I know that FL is pretty humid this time of year and through summer (I frequent St. Pete when I get the chance) but I've never dealt with tobacco there. Does the tobacco taste like BBQ or just smell like it? Are you smoking it in the same location you have been acclimating it?