Thread: Fake Mya?
View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: Fake Mya?

In the course of the 3 weeks we sent him a free base and free hose via USPS Priority Mail free of charge for this hookah.
Texashookah. You sent the base free of charge because the original base had a leak the first day that i had it and sent the hose because i had ordered a second matching hose (I wanted to turn my "Mya" into a two hose) and the one you sent didn't match. I liked the hose nevertheless and ws willing to keep it and buy the matching hose. You said you sent them because i was a valued customer and because i had been so patient with you about everything. Now you want to make it seem as though you just sent it to me free for no reason. and you expect the extra hoses(could care less about the base) in the mail with the hookah for my refund... Bad business man. Anyways. I'll
be sending your stuff out monday. I just ordered the real deal straight from mya saray so I'll have the mya I wanted. I got it for one dollar more than what you will be refunding me. Best of luck to you texashookah. You wont be getting any more orders from me.

Last edited by K4L30; May 24th, 2008 at 11:04 PM.