Thread: Hoses
View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Hoses

Originally Posted by NazarHookah View Post
I think these 3 are in everyones TOP 3 (in no particular order)

They are all great hoses, some have some pros and some have some cons....but overall I'd recc either of the 3.
I agree with Mahir ...

Razen and Nammor are pretty much the same hose, just different looks ...

KMs are not washable, but I have said it a million times, you don't need to wash your hose if you take care of it, and smoke similar flavors through it ...
And I have been using my KM hoses for about 18 months now and they do not have any rust or particles. They are great friggen hoses! Stylish and great draw! Taste is fantastic since I stick to similar flavors, it enhances the flavor of the tobacco I am smoking.
I have three KM hoses ..
- one for Mint and Mint mixes
- one for Coffee type flavors
- one for Fruit flavors

To say that your KM hoses are rusting, you may have your water level to high in your hookah and when you smoke, water is inadvertently getting into your hose, OR you ran some water through it accidentally.

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!