Re: So iam looking to open a hookah lounge?
I ran one successfully for a couple of years and my advice is don't unless you have:
1) About 50K for the start up and enough money to operate at a loss for a year
2) You have severals years experience operating a cafe at a profit.
3) You can afford to lose it all when the anti-tobacco lobby shuts you down
4) You are willing to work 16 hour days 7 days a week for a year
5) You can explain exactly why you've chosen the location you have to get into the shisha business.
6) Understand that that if all goes well you'll only make around 50K a year at best