View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to PakistaniMasty Send a message via MSN to PakistaniMasty Send a message via Yahoo to PakistaniMasty
Default Re: Tell Your Story of how you fell in love

Hello Hookah Pro Community,
PakistaniMasty here Well The first time I tried smoking Hookah was in Pakistan back in 1988 I was a kid I do not really remember much about it. Then a couple of months I heard about this Hookah Bar so I decided to go It was about an hour away from where I live so I got there and pick out some flavors with my friends I tried it and got dizzy I dont even smoke cigs lol, so it hit me kind of hard we were there for about 2 hours and by the end of the night I was a bit used to it, A week after that I went to a friends house here sister had one so we decided to light it up again I was dizzy it made me feel a bit sick yet again I got good with it by the end of the night I smoke once a week every week for a month till I bought my own and started smoking regularly and finally got used to it lol. Then I started to look it up online and found this website wich is awsome! And now im hooked on Hookah =)