Thread: No luck today!
View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2008, 05:45 PM
Hookah Newbie
Send a message via AIM to X3deadpool3x
Unhappy No luck today!

((This happened during shipping it was not johns fault at all! the box was almost riped open very disappointed in how a box that says FRAGILE is treated by fed ex))

Ahh i have had no luck today i got my package from john at ******* hookah i ordered on Tuesday got hear today from callie to Virgina thats not a bad time frame! i got my 28" MZ horus it has a clear vase with gold shizz around it looks VERY nice! i loaded a bowl of some al fakher watermelon for my first smoke out of this bad beach! once it got going i knew something was wrong beside we smoked out of a screen at it was a bit harsh...NO foil in my neighborhood what so ever!!! so i went to purge some stale smoke out of it and blew threw the hose and smoke coals and everything else comes flying out of my bowl WTF!!! then i saw smoke leaking out of the hose port on the stem i look at it and a large crack about an inch or so...i plug it up and take a big hit of that nice al fakher smoke...yea thats more like it!!! after we smoked 1/2 a bowl we where pretty much over it so i broke it down cleaned it all up and JB welded that som beach... letting it dry now and tomorrow i will see how it really smokes Full video reviews on there way! o yea i think i lost my hose grommet luck today