View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2008, 06:29 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Tell Your Story of how you fell in love

My first experience with hookah was on a vacation in San Diego, California. I went by the bar on the way to my hotel, and thought man, I have always wanted to try smoking hookah. I was staying in Ocean Beach in San Diego, and the name of the bar I believe was called Sinbad's.

Well, anyway, a day or so later, I went in and walked in and looked around like a newbie, when someone came up and asked me if they could help me. I explained that I was new, and therefore, they told me what they had, and what flavors I might like as a first go.

I then purchased the tobacco and they set it up for me. I had a very enjoyable smoke for the first time. It was nice being able to smell the ocean in the background and know that the waves were rolling. All in all, it was a really excellent experience into the world of hookah.

Thereafter, I went and bought an egyptian hookah, and smoked occasionally from it. However, when my roommates cousin came to live with us, she smoked pretty regularly. So, thanks to her, I have now become a more regular smoker, and a hookah whore...hahaha....

This has all lead me to this website, which I very much enjoy being a part of. It feels like home....and everyone is so helpful.

I am very happy that Sambooka started this website, and that there are a good group of people here. I have gone to a few other hookah websites, but none compares to this one in my humble opinion.

Last edited by Magikwyrkz4u; May 31st, 2008 at 06:32 PM.