Thread: Whats The Diff?
View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2008, 08:24 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Whats The Diff?

Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
I don't know how you set up your rig or what Syrians you use but I have 3 different J & R Syrians and they all have effortless draw. I've never heard that complain from anyone and since i've been smoking for decades so the idea that common chambers have a problem with draw is about as unlikely as the Pope embracing Hagee style fundamentalism.

It is true that they don't purge as well as an uncommon chamber but purging is still o.k.

As to cleaning you soak and rise as you would anything else. You know it's clean by sucking on the hose port and seeing if you get any taste or not.

The Black magic is like all of that style of narghiles in that the main stem breaks down in to 2 or 3 pieces and the down stem can be taken off the smoke chamber which makes cleaning far easier then anything I've ever owned.
I set it up the same way I do my other hookahs, I just tried it then side by side with my other syrian that has a traditional chamber with a large hose port and the draw is not effortless on the J & R yet is with the other one so I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree on that. What I do agree on is that they are beutifal pieces I just prefer functionality and ease of cleaning first.