View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Mushrat Takes A Long Overdue Vacation!

Reason Given:

Not following "Registration Rules", "Forum Rules", nor "Plea for Harmony On Our End" ... you have disrupted this community and are abusive and harassing to the members of the forum. You are a black cloud over this forum and I think some time to cool off for you is in order ... sorry it had to come to this, but you brought this on yourself.

To the members of Hookah Pro Forum & Chat Community:

... Please just don't feed into any more of Mushrat's games. Are we really gonna let him ruin what we have all been building? Who's forum is this?? Last time I checked it was ours, and Mushrat holds no reign here.

Think about it, and ignore any further digs for controversy or baiting into arguing over the internet ... this forum is everyones, enjoy it and seriously don't feed into the controversy any longer ... DO it for me!!!

... one more request, I am leaving this thread opened, but that doesn't mean people have to respond, just to let people know what has happened. Constructive criticism would be better suited then negative taunting ...
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!