View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2008, 05:46 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master
Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin
Default Re: Tangiers Lucid is here..

Originally Posted by Dunkel View Post
Look guys, if I'd have known this topic was going to turn into a pissing match I would have locked it when it was first posted as an announcement.

The simple fact is that there are people that think that Tangiers is the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel, and there are certain people who have wasted good money for a shisha they couldn't get to smoke right (not necessarily their fault either). It's all a matter of a persons experience with Tangiers. I can say honestly that I have never seen a product more fiercely defended and endlessly touted as Tangiers. There is a group of people who are super fans of Tangiers. There is also a group of people who dislike Tangiers intensely. Somewhere in between a majority of people fall. Please, for crying out loud can we stop the BS about this brand? It gets old fast hearing people constantly argue, defend, and attack over 1 brand of shisha. Enough already.
dunk is right.Look,the bottom line is, if you like Tangiers, you will smoke it and if you don't, you won't!The same can be said with regards to posts.Those of us who enjoy this brand have just as much a right to discuss it as others do to discuss other brands. you're not obligated to read/respond to a thread just because it's there( unless your trying to win a free hookah!).
As for the accessories, I've noticed the majority of people that use the funnel/mod etc. tend to use them for brands other than Tangiers. So,as I see it, we should appreciate the fact that we have them.