View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Apology to Hookahpro members

No problem Jonathan, as I said in a PM, you are a well respected and welcome Member/Vendor of this community!

You really didn't do anything wrong, we realized that the albums should not be utilized by Vendors to promote wares, and keep the albums for personal member photos. Sometimes we gotta just edit the rules as we go along.

Definitely no hard feelings! Cheers J!

... and for those of you that don't know what we are talking about, it is because MODs take care of stuff REALLY QUICK! A few members saw photos, and PM'd us about it, due to the number of advertisement pics on the front page by a couple of different vendors. Like I said, there is no hard feelings, and nobody is in trouble or anything like that. It has already been resolved, in a friendly manner.

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!